Due to the current Covid 19 pandemic, and the city of Decatur’s extension through August of their policy of no mass gatherings or events we have been forced to postpone this year’s event. Our event is the largest fundraiser for the Community Center of South Decatur and through their grant program we assist dozens of Decatur based charities every year. We can’t think of a more important time to raise crucial funds for many who are in need. Therefore we are exploring a potential fall 2020 date to conduct the festival. Many factors will determine whether we can solidify a date or not. In our discussions with the city we feel confident we will have further information by July regarding the status of our event.
Thanks for your support and patience.